4 days private Tibet Tour
3 nights/ 4 days Lhasa tour packages provide you the great opportunity to visit the culturally rich mysterious city of Tibet. Lhasa city, the capital of Tibet Autonomous Region of Peoples Republic of China which is the hub of Tibetan politics, economy, culture and religion.
Many people want to visit Lhasa either because of its unique geographic location or its impressive heritage of over thousands of years of Tibetan culture and religion.
Lhasa city, the major attraction during Tibet tour resides to the Bank of Lhasa River. Lhasa city offers many things to explore. The Buddhist culture and religion, Potala Palace, age old monasteries and beautiful mountains are the major things. You will learn the Tibetan culture and enjoy the highland of Tibet.
ITINERARY - 3 NIGHTS/ 4 DAYS
Day 01 (Sat):
Kathmandu / Lhasa (KTM is 1200m above sea level, Lhasa is 3650m. So it needs some time to acclimatize the altitude.)
Day 02 (Sun):
Sera monastery; Jokhang temple & Barkhor Street (Sera is the second biggest Gelupa Monastery in the north suburb of Lhasa, which was built in 1419 by Tsongapa¡¯s disciple¡ªSakya-yeshi. Situated at the heart of the oldest section of the Lhasa city,Jokhang , one of the oldest temples in Tibet, was built in the 7th century by the 33rd king¡ªSontsanganbu. Barkor is the middle pilgrimage circuit around Jokhang temple.)
Day 03 (Mon):
Potala palace, Drepung Monastery & Norbulingka (Potala was the winter palace of the Dalailama, which was originally built in the 7th century by the king Sotsen Gampo and rebuilt to the present size by the 5th Dalai lama in the 17th century. Built in the mid-18th century by the 7th Dalailama, Norbulingka, the Jewel Park was the Dalai lama¡¯s summer palace, it covers 100 acres with palaces, pavilions and a zoo.
Drepung monastery; Built in1416 by Tsongapa¡¯s disciple¡ªJamyang-choje, Drepung Monastery is the biggest Gelupa monastery in the west suburb of Lhasa.
Day 04 (Tue):
Lhasa / Kathmandu.
- Airports picks up and drop by private Car/Van.
- All the necessary documents and Tibet entry Visa.
- The entire entrance fee while you visit monuments in Tibet and Nepal.
- All the accommodation in Tibet with Bed and Breakfast.
- Ground transportation by 4WD Land curser.
- Tibetan English speaking guide during Tibet tour.
Price not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.Your travel insurance.
- Your personal equipments.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu and tour in Tibet.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide and driver.
- Anything not mentioned above
COST: For cost details please send us details/Email about number of people, standard of Hotel so that we can send you pacakge. So that we can give you special seasonla packages.